Pic18f25f22

1 reply to this topic

#1 jrc903

jrc903

Newbrie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 06:37 PM

I recently received samples from Microchip for a new processor called the 18f25K22. Because I would prefer NOT to convert code over from source boost C to C18, I was wondering if anyone had the correct header and and config files for this chip. Of course the closest number is 18F25K20--- but the new chip is somewhat different. If NOT--- then I guess it would be worth the effort to edit these files to suit the new processor. Thanks in advance.

#2 Dave

Dave

Super Maniac

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,091 posts
  • Interests:How things work, Electronics, Software, Cycling.

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:15 PM

I recently received samples from Microchip for a new processor called the 18f25K22. Because I would prefer NOT to convert code over from source boost C to C18, I was wondering if anyone had the correct header and and config files for this chip. Of course the closest number is 18F25K20--- but the new chip is somewhat different. If NOT--- then I guess it would be worth the effort to edit these files to suit the new processor. Thanks in advance.

It is quite possible for users to generate their own TDF and header files for a given target but it is a fair amount of work.
When do you need support for this new device?

Regards
Dave

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users