Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'rom size incorrect 66k22 67k22'.
In SourceBoostC ver 730, I have noticed that some 18Fxx'K'yy CPUs are returning the wrong program memory size in the IDE (it is often 2x correct value). Examples: 66K22, 67K22. If I look in the .tdf files for these CPUs, the same "incorrect" values are present as the program memory ranges. The values are 2 x the size shown in the CPU data sheet. This leads to the IDE \ compiler stats being incorrect after a compile (eg, "ROM available:", "used:" and "free:" figures) I have checked a "correct" CPU tdf (eg, 44K22) and the size agrees with the data sheet, and is displayed