Yodar,

I have worked all day with boostC yesterday. Today i wanted to continue but the program crashes when i try to compile. This happens on multiple computers.

Is this problem with just one particular project or any project ?

Regards

Dave

Yodar,

Have you tried waiting a while ?

I found that there is about a 30 second delay before expirey message, then compiler can be run.

Regards

Dave

I'm having a similar problem.

I'm using BoostC integrated into MPLAB with the ICD2.

Last night I left my laptop running my 18F452 project in the debugger with the ICD2 so I could check some variables when I got up. It was still running when I got to it this morning. Before unplugging the ICD2 from my laptop, I figured I'd rebuild the code in 'Programmer' mode so the target would run without the ICD2. Now when I build under Programmer mode, with or without the ICD2, the compiler starts, but just sits there. In task manager, it shows up there, but never gets any CPU time. Interesting that there are two instances of boostc.pic18.exe listed in task manager, one has 4600K of Mem Usage, the other has 1772K.

I did a full reboot, still won't work. I've tried several my other projects and they do the same thing.

I'm using Sourceboost 5.9.7 with MPLAB 7.01.00.00.

I experienced the same problem a little more than a week ago. Then I noted that there was a newer version of Sourceboost, so I downloaded and installed it and then everything worked again. Interesting to note that the last time this happened, I couldn't build any projects on my desktop system or my laptop until after I updated each one to the newer version of sourceboost. Desktop system runs XP Pro, laptop runs XP Home.

Dan