Sign in to follow this  
PhracturedBlue

Ide Requests

I find the SourceBoost IDE to be a nice environment to work in, but the following enhancements would make it a lot nicer:

1) only rebuild what is needed. Today, the IDE will either rebuild nothing (if I haven't edited anything), or all source files (if I have changed anything at all). Correctly detecting changes, and only rebuilding files that have changed (or which reference headers that have) would be convenient.

2) link asm/lst/c views together. It would be very nice to be able to select a line in c-source, and jump to the corresponding line in asm/lst view (and vice-versa)

3) It would be very convenient to have a 'find again' hotkey (perhaps Ctrl-G). This is especially annoying, as Ctrl-F selects whatever is under the cursor, so if I do a search, move the cursor, and then want to do the same search again, I need to retype the search string.

Just some ideas.

3) It would be very convenient to have a 'find again' hotkey (perhaps Ctrl-G).  This is especially annoying, as Ctrl-F selects whatever is under the cursor, so if I do a search, move the cursor, and then want to do the same search again, I need to retype the search string.

This functionality is already in the ide (it was there from the very beginning). F3 to find next and Shift+F3 to find prev.

Regards,

Pavel