Sign in to follow this  
c58_4311

Upgrade P2c

I have seen that P2C compiler that is being embeded in the SourceBoost from the very first version, has not been upgraded so far. Is there any possiblity that th users will get the upgraded version of P2C in the comming months?

I have seen that P2C compiler that is being embeded in the SourceBoost from the very first version, has not been upgraded so far. Is there any possiblity that th users will get the upgraded version of P2C in the comming months?

What exactly do you mean under "upgraded P2C"?

Regards,

Pavel

upgraded p2C meand the new version of P2C compiler that will have all the capabilities that boostC is having. I mean the capabilities of using 32 bit variables.

I downloaded the new (version 6.31) of sourceboost. It has been found that there is printing problem in it. The last page of multi page source programe is never printed out.

upgraded p2C meand the new version of P2C compiler that will have all the capabilities that boostC is having. I mean the capabilities of using 32 bit variables.

I downloaded the new (version 6.31) of sourceboost. It has been found that there is printing problem in it. The last page of multi page source programe is never printed out.

We don't plan to implement a new Pascal compiler on the BoostC source base in the near future. The interest in pascal for PIC development is very low and doesn't justify any new pascal compiler development at present time. Sorry if that's different from what you wanted to hear.

Regards,

Pavel

Thanks for your prompt reply. I was exactly what I wanted. But what about the printing problem of the new sourceboost version?

I will check this problem.

Regards,

Pavel