Sign in to follow this  
jcleland

Mpasm Support Missing In Target Options

I'm using a 16F690 which is supported by MPASM, but I cannot select this harware as a target when I'm using the assembler tool. A BoostC project has support for this PIC. Is there some way to fix this or at least hack it so I can get the correct processor in my MPASMWIN build command?

I'm using a 16F690 which is supported by MPASM, but I cannot select this harware as a target when I'm using the assembler tool. A BoostC project has support for this PIC. Is there some way to fix this or at least hack it so I can get the correct processor in my MPASMWIN build command?

I will add to our todo list to update list of supported targets for assembler toolsuite in a future SourceBoost release. There is no way new targets can be added by end users. I migh be able to send you a patch of this toolsuite though. Can you send a mail describing this issue to support@sourceboost.com.

Regards,

Pavel

Target list for assembly toolsuite in SourceBoost is now sync-ed with the latest MPLAB. This update will be available in the next SourceBoost release.

Regards,

Pavel