Sign in to follow this  
richard_s

Device Support

Does RTOS support 16F684? The example LED flash programs appear not to work on this device.

Also, in a post to another member you mention 'rebuilding the RTOS library'. How can I do this? I want a custom number of tasks & events.

richard.

Ruchard,

Does RTOS support 16F684?  The example LED flash programs appear not to work on this device.
Change TMR0 to T0, and delete line ansel = 0; will allow it to compile.

Novo is not target dependant.

Also, in a post to another member you mention 'rebuilding the RTOS library'.  How can I do this?  I want a custom number of tasks & events.

richard.

You need access to the source code to build a custom library. This is available if you have a BoostC Pro License (eventually we will sell novo license separately for those without pro license). Run goodies.exe to get the source code.

Regards

Dave

Change TMR0 to T0, and delete line ansel = 0; will allow it to compile.

Novo is not target dependant.

Yeah, I got it to compile ok but it didn't want to run either in the simulator (put breakpoint in tasks but they're never hit) or in hardware.

I'll keep playing though...

You need access to the source code to build a custom library. This is available if you have a BoostC Pro License (eventually we will sell novo license separately for those without pro license). Run goodies.exe to get the source code.

Ahhh that makes sense :). I'll finish my evaluation first then consider getting the Pro licence.

Thanks for the speedy reply Dave.

richard.

Richard,

Yeah, I got it to compile ok but it didn't want to run either in the simulator (put breakpoint in tasks but they're never hit) or in hardware.

I'll keep playing though...

I just tried in the the SourceBoost simulator, putting a breakpoint on portb.0 = 0; in task0 and portb.1 = 0; in task1. The break points get hit as expected.

Regards

Dave