Sign in to follow this  
edt

Release History/plan

I remember seeing some info about previous releases of SourceBoost like release dates and features added, but I've been looking for some time and can't find it anywhere now. Could you tell me any or all of the following?

1) if release history is available, where to look

2) any tentative plans for a date on the upcoming release(s)

3) anything you're prepared to disclose about features and bugfixes for the upcoming release(s)

Ah, that's what I saw. Thanks.

Now I noticed that except for a break after 6.40, there was a new release almost every month up until November. I'm curious whether there are major enhancements in the works, SourceBoost is now considered mature and development is slowing down, or there just isn't enough time in the day to maintain that development.

Now I noticed that except for a break after 6.40, there was a new release almost every month up until November.  I'm curious whether there are major enhancements in the works, SourceBoost is now considered mature and development is slowing down, or there just isn't enough time in the day to maintain that development.

We spend a lot of time adding minor features. While each of them looks small all together they form a rather big work. We have also added support for function pointers that has been asked for a long time already and which took a bit of work to be done. Plus some other new development. Now we at the point of preparing a new release which you will see soon.

Regards,

Pavel