Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mramos

Boostbasic Expired

Recommended Posts

Dave and folks,

 

I decided to write a servo driver this morning (would be my first real project).

 

Wrote it in the SourceIDE, compiled and linked and all was good. SUCCESSFUL...

 

hooked up the ICD2 and a 12F675, went in MPLABS, made a project.

 

Did a build and got license expired!!! Now I had the MPLABs working fine last time I played with SourceBoost BASIC.

 

Went back to SourceBoost IDE and it now says the same. EXPIRED!!!

 

Looks like I will have to write in something else. I really want to try this program, but I am not having much luck. Will go look for an updated Beta.

 

Please advise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mramos,

Dave and folks,

 

I decided to write a servo driver this morning (would be my first real project).

 

Wrote it in the SourceIDE, compiled and linked and all was good.  SUCCESSFUL...

 

hooked up the ICD2 and a 12F675, went in MPLABS, made a project.

 

Did a build and got license expired!!!  Now I had the MPLABs working fine last time I played with SourceBoost BASIC.

 

Went back to SourceBoost IDE and it now says the same.  EXPIRED!!!

 

Looks like I will have to write in something else.  I really want to try this program, but I am not having much luck.  Will go look for an updated Beta.

 

Please advise.

You need to upgrade to V6.70, you can find it here.

 

Regards

Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dave,

 

I loaded the update. Did not integrate this time as I modified the MPLABS files by hand as you showed me.

 

When I compile now (in the IDE) I get

 

 

 

Building...

BoostBasic Optimizing Basic Compiler Version 6.70 Beta (for PIC16 architecture)

http://www.sourceboost.com

Copyright© 2004-2007 Pavel Baranov

Copyright© 2004-2007 David Hobday

 

Beta version. No limitations. Expire date: 2007.08.01

 

 

_.bas

 

failure

Exit code was 1.

Removing target: _.obj

C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\include\basic\system.bas(14): error: failure

Failed to locate output file '_.obj'

Done

 

Failed

 

============================================

EDIT: And thanks for the very fast reply.. WOW! Faith restored.

Also, it works now in the MPLABS. :)

Edited by mramos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...