Erro: Too Many Arguments In Function Call

Hi!

I'm new in BoostC++ programation, and I make a attempt put my programs within a class, but when I compile the programa show this mistake erro: too many arguments in function call the function is this delay_us(1); and I make my code in separate file and included in a principal file , and pragma CLOCK_FREQ 4000000 is declared too.

what's wrong?

thanks!

Hi!

I'm new in BoostC++ programation, and I make a attempt put my programs within a class, but when I compile the programa show this mistake erro: too many arguments in function call the function is this delay_us(1); and I make my code in separate file and included in a principal file , and pragma CLOCK_FREQ 4000000 is declared too.

what's wrong?

thanks!

This is a bug in current BoostC++ release 6.81 where a plain function can not be called from a method :) This problem is now fixed in our working copy and the fix will be available in the next release. Meanwhile you can use patch available from http://www.sourceboost.com/CommonDownload/Fixes/bc682.zip

Regards,

Pavel