Sign in to follow this  
Pavel

What Sample Projects Include Into Installation

We are looking for your input about what kind of sample projects you want to see included into SourceBoost installation. All suggestions are very welcome.

Regards,

Pavel

Serial Tx/Rx In Bitbanged and UART mode

I2C Tx/Rx bitbanged (and in hw if available)

1 Wire Tx/Rx bitbanged (and hw if available)

LCD Interface (HD44780 & Nokia)

EEPROM (internal/external)

I think they would be pretty cool... I know there is code there already for a lot of it, but I think some of the documentation could be improved on it... also, any other examples, maybe tying some of them together would be cool...

I think a beneficial addition would be a site, or sub-section of the main sourceboost page in which people could showcase or describe their projects would allow for a lot of interesting code to be published and documented...

We are looking for your input about what kind of sample projects you want to see included into SourceBoost installation. All suggestions are very welcome.

Regards,

Pavel

I what to see more libary for example USB, RTC, memorycard access ect and some example the use this libs. I think the few libary function in sorceboost is the biggest disadvantage compare to other compilers.

Regards /Jörgen

As others have said, it would be nice to have some examples of library functions being used.

The problem is not so much a lack of library functions but more a lack of documentation of the functions that are supplied.

In several instances the manual just says to look .c file for more info. This is fine if you run the pro version with access to the lib source code but pretty useless for the rest of use who don,t have source code access.

Serial Tx/Rx In Bitbanged and UART mode

I2C Tx/Rx bitbanged (and in hw if available)

1 Wire Tx/Rx bitbanged (and hw if available)

LCD Interface (HD44780 & Nokia)

EEPROM (internal/external)

Agree with your list.

PWM is also common in projects.

Reyg and myself have been working on an I2C Slave (hw), once tested we will make it available for use.

I think a beneficial addition would be a site, or sub-section of the main sourceboost page in which people could showcase or describe their projects would allow for a lot of interesting code to be published and documented...

Besides mentioned libs, I also think on site source gallery would be nice. Maybe even wiki.

Hi Pavel.

I would like to see more info on PIC to PIC communications using I2C. I have designed a board to give me extra serial ports and I/O lines using a master and 2 PIC slaves, but I haven't got that part of the code working yet.

Thanks,

Danny

Regards,

Pavel

None!

Make it easy to put on the site. I like the wiki idea so that it is really easy for people to contribute and comment. Put a link to the site on the help menu.

This way you do not have to update the installer and no time is wasted downloading what you do not need. Also the comments on a wiki are unlikely to be included

and up to date if installer based.

Russ

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this