TomF

Cannot Find Goto Destenation

Anyone know how to solve this????

Linking...

"C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\boostlink.pic.exe" /ld "C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\lib" libc.pic16.lib LiteCtrl.obj /t PIC12F683 /d "E:\projects\Software" /p LiteCtrl

BoostLink Optimizing Linker Version 6.84

http://www.sourceboost.com

Copyright© 2004-2007 Pavel Baranov

Copyright© 2004-2007 David Hobday

Warning unreferenced functions removed:

InternalEepromRead in: Internal Eeprom.h

failure

Linker Internal Error: Cant find Goto destination

Done

Whas this issue solved? I sometimes have the same issue...

I am using version 6.85

Please try the latest SourceBoost release. If problem is still there please send your zipped project to support@sourceboost.com

Regards,

Pavel

I had this problem too. I tried moving the source to a place with a shorter path and it seemed to build OK after that.

The problem would happen when using both the MPLab IDE and the SourceBoost IDE (indicating it was a problem with the SourceBoost toolset). This was using v6.85. Hope that helps.

Hayden,

I had this problem too. I tried moving the source to a place with a shorter path and it seemed to build OK after that.

The problem would happen when using both the MPLab IDE and the SourceBoost IDE (indicating it was a problem with the SourceBoost toolset). This was using v6.85. Hope that helps.

If you can provide a project that demonstrates the problem it would be appreciated. Please send to support@sourceboost.com.

Regards

Dave

Hayden,

If you can provide a project that demonstrates the problem it would be appreciated. Please send to support@sourceboost.com.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

I'll try and reproduce it again and next time it surfaces I'll fwd it to your support email address.

The project I'm working on is just me playing around in my free time and is not commercially sensitive. Helping out is the least I can do for you guys putting together such a fantastic toolset. :)

Hayden

SourceBoost IDE output:

Building...

BoostLink Optimizing Linker Version 6.70

http://www.sourceboost.com

Copyright© 2004-2007 Pavel Baranov

Copyright© 2004-2007 David Hobday

Warning unreferenced functions removed:

setBit in: C:\Firmware\Picsie.c

clearBit in: C:\Firmware\Picsie.c

fillFrame in: C:\Firmware\Picsie.c

setCurrentMode in: C:\Firmware\Picsie.c

getCurrentMode in: C:\Firmware\Picsie.c

writeAnimation in: C:\Firmware\Animation.c

COM_buffFull in: C:\Firmware\Comms.c

COM_buffEmpty in: C:\Firmware\Comms.c

eeprom_locked in: C:\Firmware\EEPROM.c

failure

Linker Internal Error: Cant find Goto destination

"C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\boostlink.pic.exe" /ld "C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\lib" libc.pic16.lib Interrupt.obj Picsie.obj Animation.obj Comms.obj EEPROM.obj Frame.obj /t PIC16F648A /d C:\Firmware /p Picsie

Exit code was -2.

Removing target: Picsie.hex

Failed to locate output file 'C:\Firmware\Picsie.hex'

Done

Failed

hmm.. it appears i can get the linker error to occur every time that I include the statement:

#pragma CLOCK_FREQ 4000000

Commenting this line makes it work (and repeatedly stops working if i uncomment it again).

Maybe a lead?

Hayden

Hayden,

hmm.. it appears i can get the linker error to occur every time that I include the statement:

Commenting this line makes it work (and repeatedly stops working if i uncomment it again).

Maybe a lead?

A project demonstrating the issue would be most helpful as it seems changing any one of a number of things makes it go away.

Regards

Dave

Hayden,

Maybe a lead?

A project demonstrating the issue would be most helpful as it seems changing any one of a number of things makes it go away.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

You may have noticed, I posted (a page or so above) that I have sent you a project already (support@sourceboost.com)...

Look forward to hearing about your progress with tracking the issue down.

Rgds,

Hayden

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.