IceKold0

Plug-ins Registration Sourceboost V6.84

Hi Guys & Girls,

I have recently downloaded and installed SourceBoost IDE v6.84 as per the instructions on the sourceboost website.

This was 100% successful.

I then dowloaded and installed the plug-ins package (obviously I had closed down the main IDE program)

After the plug-ins package had installed I ran the preg.exe program (both preg.exe and ide.exe are in the same directory).

This ran successfully with my name, serial and choice of "SourceBoost IDE" radio button selected. -> resulted in a popup message saying that it had completed successfully.

After clicking "Exit" on preg.exe this triggered SourceBoost IDE to load and open the workspace I had previously been working on.

I would have expected the plug-ins to have loaded and been available (along with a success message at the output box)... no such luck I'm afraid!

Ready...

Loading plugins...

Plugin 'Digital Volt Meter' needs to be registered and unlocked. Was not loaded. (For registration visit

Plugin 'I2c EEprom' needs to be registered and unlocked. Was not loaded. (For registration visit

Plugin 'LCD AlphaNumeric' needs to be registered and unlocked. Was not loaded. (For registration visit

Plugin 'Signal Generator' needs to be registered and unlocked. Was not loaded. (For registration visit

Plugin 'Logic Analyzer' needs to be registered and unlocked. Was not loaded. (For registration visit

Plugin 'Stop Watch' needs to be registered and unlocked. Was not loaded. (For registration visit

Ready...

This is my output when I first run SourceBoost IDE.

I assure you the plug-ins have been registered and unlocked...

Any assistance in resolving this problem would be greatfully appreciated.

Many Thanks

Chris

The plugins need to be registered before they will work and give you exactly this error. Run preg.exe, select the plugins radio button and enter the name and key supplied on the plugin license.

Regards

Dave

The plugins need to be registered before they will work and give you exactly this error. Run preg.exe, select the plugins radio button and enter the name and key supplied on the plugin license.

Regards

Dave

Aye, my bad :(

I found it out just now and instantly thought to myself "DOH"!

thank You anyway Dave :D