tom 2007

Plugin Wont Work

hello

i was trying to create a plugin using the plugin template but somehow the form won't load:

this function inside the CPluginView class keeps returning false :(

BOOL ok = CFormView::Create( lpszClassName, lpszWindowName, dwStyle, rect, pParentWnd, nID, pContext );

Anyone has an idea why?

btw i have an activeX control made in VB6 which should do the graphical stuff of my plugin on the form (IDD_PLUGIN_FORMVIEW) may this cause a problem? Didn't change much to the code of the plugin template that calls these functions so don't see the problem and i'm still a beginner with VC++ since we don't learn how to use forms,... in school :huh:

Thnx

Tom

...i was trying to create a plugin using the plugin template but somehow the form won't load...

Did you do any changes in the plugin template before you got this error?

CFormView is a standard MFC class. Take a look at Microsoft documentation about it.

Regards,

Pavel

I redownloaded the plugin template, compiled the code and that worked. After that i added my ocx control to the template dialog (without changing any code) and then it stopped working :(

So it seems like loading a visual basic ocx in the c++ dialog doesn't work :huh: ?

Edited by tom 2007

So it seems like loading a visual basic ocx in the c++ dialog doesn't work :( ?

To me it looks more like something is wrong with the way how this particular ocx gets interfaced to c++ code.

Regards,

Pavel

To me it looks more like something is wrong with the way how this particular ocx gets interfaced to c++ code.

just added it to the dialog ... probly that's not enough but i don't know better so i'll have to try it another way.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.