I'm working on such a thing for the SourceBoost PicPack library...coming very soon. :-)

cheers

Ian.

How much does it cost or is it free B) ?

Regards

Raghunathan.

I'm working on such a thing for the SourceBoost PicPack library...coming very soon. :-)

cheers

Ian.

How much does it cost or is it free B) ?

Regards

Raghunathan.

Have a look at Embedded Adventures - it's freeer than your average free thing.

cheers

Ian.

Ian do you need help? Even if it is just testing etc...

I have been fighting with the MCHPFSUSB C18 USB code for a while. Would really like to get CDC part working for my projects.

Ian do you need help? Even if it is just testing etc...

I have been fighting with the MCHPFSUSB C18 USB code for a while. Would really like to get CDC part working for my projects.

Sweet! I'd love some help. I've just got the CDC class working - and seeing a character pop up on screamer that you've typed on another computer in a terminal connected via usb is very exciting. There's a few bits that need work, so if I can package it up for you later today, just drop me an email on imharris at gmail.com for where to send it to you.

cheers

Ian.

just drop me an email

I have done so. I also included the schematic of the USB Test Board I have build.

RSABear

I've made available the first release candidate for the new version of the PicPack library for the SourceBoost compiler. It has native, non-Microchip stack support for USB pics, including examples of a mouse and a USB serial port. These are based on the 18f4550, and I've been using the TechToys prototype board.

It needs some tidying up, documenting and no doubt, bug fixes, but I wanted to make it available to the adventurous to have a play with and give me some feedback - much appreciated guys. Final version will be out shortly, along with USB tutorials, etc.

Enjoy.

http://embeddedadventures.blogspot.com

PS - Thanks RSABear, will get back to you today.

Thank you for doing this. I've looked around the internet and bought a copy of USB Complete, but I still haven't successfully created a USB device. Any library to do it is appreciated. Now, there'll be one for my favorite compiler. I'm excited to leave work today and try it out.

- Bill