philippa

Trigonometry Functions

Hello,

I'm wondering whether anyone can help me... I'm new to c compiler/pic's and getting lost.

I'm writing a program with a pic16f877a and need to use trig functions. Would you know of where I could get the library? I'm not getting anywhere with Google but not sure if I’m typing the right thing in. Any ideas? I have tried the link http://www.picant.com/c2c/libraries.html which is one in one of the forum topics but its not recognising the web page.

Any help will be much appreciated. Even if you could just point me in the right direction it would be great.

Hi Philippa,

SourceBoost C does not support the use of floats in the way other compilers do. :angry:

There is the float library use can use to build trig functions although a bit long winded.

Send me a personal message with an email address and I can send you something from another compiler that you could look at to get some ideas how to do it with the boost float functions.

Cheers

Reynard