I am using the BoostC compiler using the MPLAB environment (to be able to use the ICD2) and am doing a project that uses a number of source files (11 or so C files at the moment) to keep it all nice and modular.

However, I can't seem to find any way of doing a 'make' of the project (i.e. only recompile changed source files).

There only seems to be a 'build' that explicitly deletes all object files and then rebuilds the whole lot!

Am I missing something?

The time it takes to recompile everything every time there is a trivial source change is annoying to say the least! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Marco

I am using the BoostC compiler using the MPLAB environment (to be able to use the ICD2) and am doing a project that uses a number of source files (11 or so C files at the moment) to keep it all nice and modular.

However, I can't seem to find any way of doing a 'make' of the project (i.e. only recompile changed source files).

There only seems to be a 'build' that explicitly deletes all object files and then rebuilds the whole lot!

Am I missing something?

No. Thats the only option under MPLAB :rolleyes:

Regards

Dave