matfrygb

Registration Problems

Hi. I'm having problems getting the BoostC compiler to link any demanding source code. It tells me the following...

"C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\boostc++.pic18.exe" -t PIC18F4685 voice_capture_8k.c i2c_stuff_8k.c lcd_display_8k.c eeprom_stuff.c

BoostC++ Optimizing C++ Compiler Version 6.91 (for PIC18 architecture)

http://www.sourceboost.com

Copyright© 2004-2008 Pavel Baranov

Copyright© 2004-2008 David Hobday

Single user Lite License (Unregistered) for 0 node(s)

Limitations: PIC18 max code size:8192 bytes, max RAM banks:2, Non commercial use only..."

This is after installing the program and using the Preg program to register it. After registration, it tells me that the registration was successful. I'm using the license details that were given to me for version 6.xx, trying to install ver. 6.90.

Thanks in anticipation.

Matt Fry

Hi. I'm having problems getting the BoostC compiler to link any demanding source code. It tells me the following...

"C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\boostc++.pic18.exe" -t PIC18F4685 voice_capture_8k.c i2c_stuff_8k.c lcd_display_8k.c eeprom_stuff.c

BoostC++ Optimizing C++ Compiler Version 6.91 (for PIC18 architecture)

http://www.sourceboost.com

Copyright© 2004-2008 Pavel Baranov

Copyright© 2004-2008 David Hobday

Single user Lite License (Unregistered) for 0 node(s)

Limitations: PIC18 max code size:8192 bytes, max RAM banks:2, Non commercial use only..."

This is after installing the program and using the Preg program to register it. After registration, it tells me that the registration was successful. I'm using the license details that were given to me for version 6.xx, trying to install ver. 6.90.

It should work. What license type do you have?

Check that you definately have the BoostC compiler selected when using Preg. What is displayed during the registration process.

Regards

Dave

"C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\boostc++.pic18.exe" -t PIC18F4685 voice_capture_8k.c i2c_stuff_8k.c lcd_display_8k.c eeprom_stuff.c ...

The program line shows that you start not the BoostC but BoostC++ compiler. Each of them require its own license. Your BoostC license will not work with BoostC++ and vice versa.

Regards,

Pavel

I downloaded and installed C++ package, ran the registration tool with the name and code they mailed me. fails to register. Any ideas. I am on W10, Surface Pro 4.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.