Sign in to follow this  
IanM

Missing Forum Topic

There used to be an extremely useful topic in the ' BoostC and C2C compilers programming' forum titled 'Tell me your programmer command line'

It contained various users reports of the command lines they needed to invoke their programmers from the IDE. It was at one stage pinned but now appears to be completely missing with no explanation. I would have had great difficulty setting up my PICkit 2 for use from the IDE without the info it gave. Can it please be retrieved?

Google Search for the missing topic

IanM

There used to be an extremely useful topic in the ' BoostC and C2C compilers programming' forum titled 'Tell me your programmer command line'

It contained various users reports of the command lines they needed to invoke their programmers from the IDE. It was at one stage pinned but now appears to be completely missing with no explanation. I would have had great difficulty setting up my PICkit 2 for use from the IDE without the info it gave. Can it please be retrieved?

Google Search for the missing topic

You are right its looks like it has been deleted. I suspect someone or something posted some spam on the end of the topic and a moderator deleted the whole topic instead of just the post.

We do have backups of the forum, so it must be possible to get it back, I just don't know how to restore or recover an individual topic.

Regards

Dave

Since it was a request for us all to contribute programmer command lines, why don't you retrieve the raw content, summarise it and post it again under the same title? IIRC it needed a bit of tidying up anyway.

No matter how you manage to get it back, it might be worth moving it to the hardware forum (as there isn't an IDE forum) after you've reposted it (I presume that would leave a link behind in the C forum) as it is of general interest to all doing PIC programming no matter what the language.