babos

Serious Warning Novo

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'wait_x' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'wait_y' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'wait_z' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'wait_r' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'motor_reset_all' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'eat_set' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

The program work well, what should I worry about this information and how can I verify that?

tank's

babos

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'wait_x' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'wait_y' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'wait_z' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'wait_r' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'motor_reset_all' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

Serious Warning: Possible sw stack corruption, function:'eat_set' calls a yielding funcion (Sys_) and is called in more than one execution thread.

The program work well, what should I worry about this information and how can I verify that?

Yes you should worry.

This warning could be ignored if you make sure that the function in question is never called at the same time from two different threads. Without ensuring this it would mean the function could get re-entered, and not only would local data used in the function become corrupted, but the return point (address) at the end of the function would also be corrupted.

Regards

Dave

As I said in a previous post reply

This is one way of reducing the number of yield points. Just make sure that only one task is calling the pause() function at any time.

Cheers

Reynard