babos

Number Of Array Exceed

Hello,

I've this problem.

i should make an array of integer of 1600 int as "static unsigned int buffer_sample[1600].having 3600 bytes of free RAM

RAM available:3936 bytes, used:335 bytes (8.6%), free:3601 bytes (91.4%), Heap size:3601 bytes, Heap max single alloc:127 bytesROM available:131072 bytes, used:4688 bytes (3.6%), free:126384 bytes (96.4%)

This message appear when I implement the array into the code with suggested "-idx 2" switch :

warning: unrecognized command line agrument '-idx', skippedsrtos.c
Starting preprocessor: "C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\pp.exe" E:\G26CPP\G26RTOS\ScanBoard\srtos.c -i "C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\include" -d _PIC18F8722 -la -c2 -o E:\G26CPP\G26RTOS\ScanBoard\srtos.pp -v -d _BOOSTC -d _BOOSTCPP -d _PIC18 -d _CHAR_INDEX 
E:\G26CPP\G26RTOS\ScanBoard\srtos.c(66): error: total number of array elements can not exceed 0x100 (use -idx 2 compiler command line argument to remove this restriction)srtos.c success

what is the switch "-idx 2", why not working?

Thank's

Babos

Version 7.0 is still in the making. Hope to see it by the end of the year.

Cheers

Reynard

Version 7.0 is still in the making. Hope to see it by the end of the year.

Yes this is the plan. We will be releasing 6.97 and 7.0 pre-release by the end of this year. The main feature of 6.97 is added support for new Microchip PIC16F1x core. And 7.0 will have a bunch of other new features.

Regards,

Pavel

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.