Steff

Problem With Mplab/icd3

I make my first steps with Flowcode4/SourcBoost and I am really inspired from the

possibilities.

Now I will programming the Pic18 with MPlab ICD 3(I do not have other possibilities) :roll: .

I write a smal Program in Flowcode4 (set only one output), compile the C-Code in FC4, and import this file in MPLAB.

i added into MPLAB: Internals.h(flowcode), float.pic18.lib and libc.pic18.lib (sourceboost).

The Testboard is programmable with the "normal" C-Progs and settings in MPLAB.(the Hardware is ok)

Flowcode Version : 4.3.7.63

MPlAb Version : 8.56.00.00

Sourceboost IDE Version : 7.00

I did the instruction of the Forum to set MPLAB ICD3, but it doesn't work. The followed

Errors has appeared.

Test18k44.c

success

Executing: "C:\Programme\SourceBoost\boostlink_pic.exe" "C:\Pic\Test\Test18k44.obj" "C:\Programme\SourceBoost\Lib\libc.pic18.lib" "C:\Programme\SourceBoost\Lib\float.pic18.lib" -O1 -p "MusterProjektFlowcode4" -t 18F44K20 -ld "C:\Programme\SourceBoost\Lib"

BoostLink Optimizing Linker Version 7.00

http://www.sourceboost.com

Copyright© 2004-2010 Pavel Baranov

Copyright© 2004-2010 David Hobday

Optimisation level:1

Error: Unresolved external function:'FCI_TOSTRING(signed short,unsigned char*,unsigned char)'

Error: Unresolved external function:'FCI_TOSTRING(signed short,unsigned char*,unsigned char)'

Error: Unresolved external symbol, function:FCI_TOSTRING

failure

Link step failed.

BUILD FAILED: Mon Oct 18 07:53:55 2010

Something wrong ....but what ? :shock:

Sorry for my bad English, i hope you understand it :oops:

Thanks for your Help.

Regards Steff

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.