ThunderSqueak

Missing/blank Where Options Should Be

When installed on either windows 7 ultimate 64bit or windows vista ultimate 32bit I noticed the same issue, under the build menu there are no options. Nothing to select. I have attatched a picture to show what I am refering too.

buildoptions.jpg

I have tried this on several different machines and had the same result. Is this due to a missing font ?

One machine was a fresh install of windows 7 ultimate x64 running on a 2Ghz AMD Athlon x2 with 4GB ram

The other was an older install of windows Vista ultimate x86 running on a Q6600 with 4gb ram

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks

This happens when no project/workspace is open in SourceBoost IDE. Because there is no project open neither Options nor Target make any sense. Try to open an existing project or create a new one and both Options and Target dialogs will show some data.

Regards,

Pavel

I tried this, still get the same issue. it works fine with version 7.00 but not 7.02

when I try to add anything to a project the menu items are grayed out and not selectable

project.jpg

The build options also are still blank in 7.02 as shown below

project702.jpg

This is a picture of version 7.00 where everything works as expected, their are build options and I can make changes.

project700.jpg

Edited by ThunderSqueak

The bug probably lies with version 7.00 which has now been corrected.

The Build Options are for the project and not each source file.

Your workspace window is blank, hence not Build Options and greyed buttons.

Put all your associated source files into a project and build them all using the same options settings for the project.

Cheers

Reynard

As Reynard noted you don't have any project or workspace open. Opening a source file in IDE does not open a project. You need to go to a Workspace menu and either create or open an existing project.

Regards,

Pavel

oh ok, works now, thanks.... you had removed the project menu that you used in the v6 release and put everything under "workspace" this was a bit confusing at first.

Thanks again!

Jessie