Sign in to follow this  
e4opening

Mplab® X Integrated Development Environment

The next generation release of Microchips IDE MPLABX will be built on the Netbeans platform. Has any beta testing been done with BoostC integration into the new platform? Or in the interim should I wait for a news update from SourceBoost saying everything is compatible? From Microchips website blurb, third party vendors apps should be easier to work with - famous last words. Don't think I'll dump V8.xx just yet. Thinking about trying out MPLABX beta though.

Thanks in advance,

...Has any beta testing been done with BoostC integration into the new platform?...

Yes we do have a plugin for the BoostC compiler to work with MPLABX. When MPLABX is released this plugin will be part of SourceBoost installation. Before that we may release it stand alone.

Regards,

Pavel

...Has any beta testing been done with BoostC integration into the new platform?...

Yes we do have a plugin for the BoostC compiler to work with MPLABX. When MPLABX is released this plugin will be part of SourceBoost installation. Before that we may release it stand alone.

Regards,

Pavel

Hi Pavel, would it be possible to get this MPLABX plugin?

Regards Frank.

Regards,

Pavel

Hi Pavel,

Could I also please have a copy of the plugin?

Will you be supporting Linux or Mac OSX also? (It would give me a really strong reason to update my 6.X boost c pro license :rolleyes: which by the way has been well worth the money.)

Will you be supporting Linux or Mac OSX also? (It would give me a really strong reason to update my 6.X boost c pro license :rolleyes: which by the way has been well worth the money.)

Our plans were to wait when MPLAB-X gets out of beta stage. However because of multiple user requests we consider releasing plugin earlier. The current state of the plugin is that it works well with BoostC compiler and previous MPLAB-X release. Before we release the plugin we need to check if any changes required because of the new MPLAB-X. Will try to finalise this within next couple of weeks.

Regards,

Pavel

Will you be supporting Linux or Mac OSX also? (It would give me a really strong reason to update my 6.X boost c pro license ;) which by the way has been well worth the money.)

Our plans were to wait when MPLAB-X gets out of beta stage. However because of multiple user requests we consider releasing plugin earlier. The current state of the plugin is that it works well with BoostC compiler and previous MPLAB-X release. Before we release the plugin we need to check if any changes required because of the new MPLAB-X. Will try to finalise this within next couple of weeks.

Regards,

Pavel

Hi Pavel

Any news on this subject.

Do you already have a plug-in for MPLAB X.

If yes, were can I find it?

TIA

Best Regards

António Jorge Ferreira

Any news on this subject.

Do you already have a plug-in for MPLAB X.

If yes, were can I find it?

Our MPLAB-X plugin has been available for a while. It's part of 7.05 release.

Regards,

Pavel

Just downloaded the latest MPLAB X IDE v1.00. Looks like the official release has changed a few things, and they are expecting one toolchair per Base directory (unless I'm doing something wrong)post-1485-0-37134800-1329605647_thumb.png