Sign in to follow this  
suleymantaskin

problem of P2C with version 5.2.2

I have been using the Picant 5.2.2. trial version  for 6 day.

I read all helps.

But when I open a project It is only in form of *._c

then I can add *.pas or *.hex or *.c sources code through the workspace but I can't open the *.pas by two clicking the mouse button error massage is "...*.pas file cannot be find"

and when l click the new button there is an picant text editor open and ı can write my pascal program there but when I try to save this editor program can be saved only as*.c.

How can I solve this problem.

Sincerely.

Guest Pavel
I have been using the Picant 5.2.2. trial version  for 6 day.

I read all helps.

But when I open a project It is only in form of *._c

'_c' is the extension of project files (actually there are two underbars in this extension but forum software doesn't allows two underbars in a row). It doesn't do anything with sources.

then I can add *.pas or *.hex or *.c sources code through the workspace but I can't open the *.pas by two clicking the mouse button error massage is "...*.pas file cannot be find"

and when l click the new button there is an picant text editor open and ı can write my pascal program there but when I try to save this editor program can be saved only as*.c.

How can I solve this problem.

Sincerely.

Let me describe what I did trying to reproduce the problems you describe:

Try to open the 'inter._c' project that is in 'samples\pascal' directory. Opens fine.

Double click on the inter.pas file that is in the workspace window. No problems. File opens in the ide.

Click on the 'new' button and enter some pascal code. Works fine.

Click on the 'save' button, enter some name, make sure the file type is set to 'pascal'. Ahaa here it is. Only 'c' or 'all' types can be selected. Will fix in the coming release. The workaround is to select the 'all' type and enter the 'pas' extension to the file name.

So I don't see any problem except the minor one when 'pascal' file type is missing in file save dialog. You must be doing something else wrong.

Regards,

Pavel