TomF

Ide.exe - Memory Leak

Hello,

After a compile, the memory used by ide.exe as shown in task manager increases, after each compile, the memory gets larger and larger.

If i use the program for 3 days without closing it, the toolbar button icons disappear. restarting the app fixes the issue.

Also, during my normal days work, maximising and minimising the application, and other applications, the toolbars at the top reset to their default position (stacked vertically on the left).

V7.03

Hello,

After a compile, the memory used by ide.exe as shown in task manager increases, after each compile, the memory gets larger and larger.

If i use the program for 3 days without closing it, the toolbar button icons disappear. restarting the app fixes the issue.

Also, during my normal days work, maximising and minimising the application, and other applications, the toolbars at the top reset to their default position (stacked vertically on the left).

V7.03

Please try v7.04. We fixed couple of memory issues there so hopefully it will work better.

Regards,

Pavel

I've noticed similar problems when minimizing adobe PDF reader sometimes the icons from the toolbar disappear and the source code windows start flashing all around the screen.