Sign in to follow this  
doozer

Future enhancements

Very cool product, congrats.

Three things that i would consider great to have in C2C-Plus are:

1) Union support in standard C version.

2) Do/While loops.  I know its easy to make one out of a standard while loop, but us C programmers are so lazy :)

3) Function definition tooltips when hovering over custom or system defined functions/declarations.

These are of course only my wishes and not needed to complete my goal.

Keep up the great work.

Matt.

Guest M Ali Çalışkan

Hello

The PicAnt IDE would be greater if a graphical LCD is provided. Also if any third party developers provides a paid plugin librarry, the ide will be more fertile. I think picant should make some aggreemnts with 3rd party developers and should open the plugin development source to anybody.

Regards

Guest Dave
Hello

The PicAnt IDE would be greater if a graphical LCD is provided. Also if any third party developers provides a paid plugin librarry, the ide will be more fertile. I think picant should make some aggreemnts with 3rd party developers and should open the plugin development source to anybody.

Regards

The Plugin API is public, you get it as part of the PicAntIde installation. It can be found on meun Help->plugin description.

This document also contains my plugin writing tips. :)

My template/sample application is available from the download page:http://www.picant.com/c2c/download.html.

It implements a simple variable voltage source plugin, using my View and Data model.

Are you volunteering to do the graphical LCD ? ???

Regards

Dave

I just recently bought the c2c compiler and I think this is good product.

I would like to see support for other devices, like the 18FXXX and 12F627/675. Particularly the 12F675 which I am currently using in a few projects.

I would also like to see support for integer arrays. A definate must for most of my projects.

Guest Pavel
I would also like to see support for integer arrays. A definate must for most of my projects.

It does for a very long time already. Why you think integer arrays are not supported?

Regards,

Pavel

Guest G Brennet

I think that with what we got with Picant anything on top becomes spoiling .I have been checking programs in the electronics field forf over a year and I stil thanks my good fortune for having found this set up .The support is second to none and the price is good and I could carry on and on but..

I'd rather use the program and the plug ins and I'll make my own plug ins as I need them.

It does for a very long time already. Why you think integer arrays are not supported?

The compiler complains about anything other than char type arrays. I would like "unsigned short" or "int" types for a three of the projects I am working on i.e. 16-bit value arrays. I am sure larger numbers would also be useful in some cases. I am implementing filters on 16-bit numbers.

Regards

Jeff

PS I found that the 12F6xx is supported, for some reason it only showed the 16F series in the target list.