Sign in to follow this  
Pavel

Free Extra Plugins License

If you use SourceBoost, BoostC or C2C compilers and like them we ask you to put a phrase about it on your web site. We will even give you a free Extra Plugins license if you do so.

Regards,

Pavel

If you use SourceBoost, BoostC or C2C compilers and like them we ask you to put a phrase about it on your web site. We will even give you a free Extra Plugins license if you do so.

Regards,

Pavel

Hi Pavel,

YEah, I used your C2C compiler and the renamed PICant IDE compiler to designed my calibration timer for use here at King Abdul Aziz RaceTrack in the Photo Finish section, and thanks for your Software it helps a lot in saving my time.

Regards,

Manolo

P.S.

but when I order C2C and Compiler the plugins was not there.

Same

Manolo,

What you need todo is put a link on your web site to www.sourceboost.com.

Then send a mail to support@sourceboost.com with your sites URL (so it can be verified) and request a plugin license.

How this helps

Regards

Dave

I like sourceboost IDE compiler. I already introduced it to my colleages and they're start getting interested to it. In fact, we're are planning to buy the full version and its additional pluggins to speed the completion of our projects. By the way, I'm Angelo D. Catamco working here at Philips Semiconductors Phils., Inc. as Equipment Tech II. I'm currently involve in project developments. We're currently using HIGHTECH C compiler which is harder to use, very expensive, no plugins, no debugger, etc. But now, all the bad days were gone. Thanks to GOD because he created you Mr. Pavel, the great creator of SourceBoost IDE. :rolleyes::(

SourceBoost is great!!

Received software on Wed and by Friday had a very large working program. I figure that if I was to write this same program in assembler it would take at least two weeks to complete.

I have even ported over some programs that I wrote in Dynamic C for the Rabbit and they worked with only a few minor syntax changes.

What a great program for the money. I really like the way it outputs the compiled code in assembler. I have entered C language commands to see how it is compiled in to assembler, this is a great way for people to learn assembler too!

David Troike

Electrical Design Engineer

Machine Applications Corp.

www.macinstruments.com

dave@macinstruments.com

i'm a beginner with microControllers and i have to do a project for college. I tryed many programs to program pic's but no one is so easy to use and no one have these useful plugins. SourceBoost is my favorite program.

Good Job guys

Regards,

Pavel

I placed my opinion of BoostC and my future intentions on http://www.theobsolete.com, here is a quote...

Ive recently purchased a standard edition of SourceBoost IDE and BoostC compiler, I like it a lot, it also has a great support community. Its a little different that Hi-Tech C, but not in a bad way, and its a hell of a lot for a hobby user like myself... (they also have free versions)

I will be hopefully releasing a fair bit of code for it when I get used to it and develop my own coding style for it..

If you would like more information about it, you can visit their homepage at http://www.sourceboost.com

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this