Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rlang

Ide Bug

Recommended Posts

I was using the register view during debugging for a 16C745. I modified the 16C745.TDF to show some additional bits in the UIR register as follows using the other registers in the TDF as a guide:

 

BitNames = "","","STALL","UIDLE","TOK_DNE","ACTIVITY","UERR","USB_RST";

 

When I set TOK_DNE=1, UIR became 16 instead of 8.

 

When I changed it to

BitNames = "b1","b2","STALL","UIDLE","TOK_DNE","ACTIVITY","UERR","USB_RST";

 

When I set TOK_DNE=1, UIR became 8 as expected. There appears to be a problem using "" as a spaceholder.

 

In your PCON setup

BitNames = "","","","","","","NOT_POR","NOT_BO";

Setting NOT_BO=1, PCON became 2 instead of 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...