Mplab 7.x Errors After Installing Sourceboost

Since installing SourceBoost Mplab 7.x is throwing 4 error message each time I launch MpLab. (I think I remember seeing a fix for this problem, but now I can't find it on the Website or in this forum.)

I installed Sourceboost 6.14. Now each time I launch MpLab I get 4 errors, then MpLab works ok. The error messages are:

"Legacy language suite configuration file "C:\Program Files\Microchip\MPLAB IDE\Core\MTCSuites\tlboostc.ini" does not exist."

"Failed to initialize legacy language suite with CLSID "........""

"Legacy language suite configuration file "C:\Program Files\Microchip\MPLAB IDE\Core\MTCSuites\tlboost18.ini" does not exist."

"Failed to initialize legacy language suite with CLSID "........""

I've tried uninstalling sourceboost and reinstalling MpLab but the problem persists.

Thank you for any response

Jim

Jim,

Copy the files in f older "C:\Program Files\SourceBoost\mplab" (assuming you use the default installation location), to folder "C:\Program Files\Microchip\MPLAB IDE\Core\MTCSuites".

This is what the integrate button does during SourceBoost installation. Maybe during the installation the wrong folder is selected, so the files are going somewhere else.

Regards

Dave