Warning: Unrecognized Command Line Agrument '-p',

Hi All,

I'm a newbe to programming PIC micro's and BoostC. My problem is when I tried to build my project using BoostC in the MPLAB IDE I get a Link step failed,BUILD FAILED and this warning: unrecognized command line agrument '-p', skipped.

Can someone help out or point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance, Ken

Ken,

My problem is when I tried to build my project using BoostC in the MPLAB IDE I get a Link step failed,BUILD FAILED and this warning: unrecognized command line agrument '-p', skipped.
I haven't heard of that one before <_<

Have you followed the steps in the SourceBoost IDE help file ?

Regards

Dave

Ken,

I have thought a little more <_<

It sounds like you are invoking the BoostC compiler with BoostLink command line arguments.

Check that in MPLABs that menu Project->Select Language Options, has the correct executables associated.

Regards

Dave

Ken,

I have thought a little more <_<

It sounds like you are invoking the BoostC compiler with BoostLink command line arguments.

Check that in MPLABs that menu Project->Select Language Options, has the correct executables associated.

Regards

Dave

Dave,

Thank you for the help. I had selected boostc.pic16.exe in the Toolsuite Contents under BoostLink Linker instead of boostlink.pic.exe. Once again thank you.

Ken