My compiled libc.pic18.lib (using the supplied project file under libc) is getting rejected by the linker when I try to build a PIC18 based project.

Is there any special switch that needs to be supplied to the linker or compiler when building the libc libraries? If so, can you please update the supplied project files (libc.pic16.__c and libc.pic18.__c) under the libc directory?

Thank you in advance for looking into this,

-- Stefanos (boostc pro license).

Stefanos

My compiled libc.pic18.lib (using the supplied project file under libc) is getting rejected by the linker when I try to build a PIC18 based project.

Is there any special switch that needs to be supplied to the linker or compiler when building the libc libraries? If so, can you please update the supplied project files (libc.pic16.__c and libc.pic18.__c) under the libc directory?

The only special option required is the you are linking for a library, rather than an application. I tried the supplied PIC18 library project and I don't see a problem.

Hold the control key down while clicking on the build button to do an unconditional build, maybe you have PIC16 .obj files remaining that will then fail to link as a PIC18 target.

Alternatively, press the compile button and when its finished press the link button - this again cause a complete re-compilation of all source code.

Regards

Dave