Hi all,

I have just recieved my new ECIO 28 pin device and im having problems programming the device. I have followed the setup steps and setup the linker path etc. However I think the problem is with the windows xp driver. When I install this, it first pops up in the "universal serial bus controllers - in device manager", and a yellow icon is shown for 5 seconds and then it disappears. If I unplug device and plug back in, the yellow icon comes up for 5 seconds and then disappears.

In the SourceBoost IDE I have built the example C program and built and all is fine. When I go to program (I have changed led flash speed), the IDE says programmed, but the led still stays the same speed. One thing I have noticed is the progress bar is not displayed when programming is in operation.

I have used the EZ-controller many times so I think I have all setup correctly.

Look forward to your input.

Hope all this makes sence.

Regards,

Elvis75

Hi again,

I have tried to click on this exe (ECIOprog.exe) and I get the following windows error (MPUSBAPI.DLL not found). I think this maybe the problem. I am currently running xp pro.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Elvis75